Cooking is a big passion of mine, but it’s not always something I’ve been good at. I may be great at experimenting with and organising recipes and ingredients now, but it wasn’t always this way! When I first started cooking for myself, my kitchen organisation was terrible.
I’m actually hyper-organised with certain things (my life is dictated by to do lists and schedules). I decided to apply this to how I work with food and suddenly cooking became less of a chore and more of something I could really enjoy. No more pondering over to what to make for dinner, or cupboards full of ingredients I’d forgotten about!
Because I’ve had so much success with my kitchen organisation I’ve decided to share my techniques. I now have three new bundles of cooking printables for you to download – they’re fully digital, which means you can use them as many times as you like, and they can be used both as editable PDFs or printable documents. Here’s what’s on offer:
The Meal Plan Mini-Bundle
Do you find you often have no clue what you’re having for dinner until you’re about to make it? That can get super stressful, so I’ve created the Meal Planning Mini-Bundle to help you out! This bundle includes:
- A weekly meal planner so you can plan a whole week’s worth of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks – remove the stress and find it easier to include exciting and new meals!
- A shopping list that you can fill in once you’ve planned your meals for the week – this way you can avoid buying things you don’t need and creating extra food waste
- A customisable shopping list for it you want to use different sections
The Recipe Mini-Bundle
When I don’t have loads of recipes to hand I find myself getting stuck eating the same things over and over again. By keeping track of your recipes you can easily avoid this! The Recipe Mini-Bundle includes:
- A “recipes to try” tracker – take note of any recipes you want to try in the future and save forgetting about them
- A recipe review sheet to write down your recipes and record important information, plus rate how much you like them!
- A “favourite recipes” tracker to log all of your favourites in one place
The Food Tracker Mini-Bundle
I didn’t start using food inventories until recently, but they make food shopping and meal prep so much simpler! It’s easy to forget what’s lurking in your cupboards or freezer, so using these can ensure you don’t end up buying what you’ve already got, or wasting food because you forgot to use it before the use-by date. The Food Tracker Mini-Bundle includes:
- A store cupboard inventory tracker
- A fridge inventory tracker
- A freezer inventory tracker
The ULTIMATE Cooking Bundle
If you’re thinking of purchasing all three of the mini-bundles cooking printables then don’t go and buy them separately… my Ultimate Cooking Bundle can save you money! Get the whole lot in one go for just £6.99 instead, which saves over 20%!
Cooking Printables Purchase Links
You can currently buy my cooking printables from two different websites:
What do you need to focus on most in the kitchen – your meal planning, your recipe collecting, or your food tracking? Let me know in the comments, and please share and pin this post if you’ve found it useful! You can read some of my other foodie articles here: